Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skylude52 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 07:46 PM
    Has anyone here had any success or failures with Rogaine? I have been actively using
    Has anyone here had any success or failures with Rogaine? I have been actively using it for about a month now and I have not noticed any improvement in the area. I have read it can take up to 4 months to see any differences. Can someone give me any insight or share their experiences with me?

Check out some similar questions!

Why do married men actively go out and date single women. It's such a mean thing [ 9 Answers ]

I was at an art opening and this man just came up to me and went on and on about how we must know each other. He is a director, producer, writer ( he actually is) and I would be perfect in one of his films. I gave him my number. We met and at the end of the evening, he gave me an overly...

Negative blood type , pregnant do I need another rogaine injection [ 4 Answers ]

I got pregnant in may, couple of weeks later started bleeding and was told to come in get Rh injection since my blood type is negative. I did have a miscarriage. Now Im pregnant again and would like to know if I need another injection to prevent miscarriage. Please help. Thanks

Rogaine shot [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a miscarriage in July 2010,and I took the rogaine shot and now Im pregnant again. How long does the shot last and do I need another shot since Im pregnant again.

Actively trying but seems I can not conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I will be 34 yrs old in November and I have been in an active sexual relationship for approxiamtely 1 1/2 years, but have yet to become pregnant. I already have a 10 yr old daughter from a previous relationship who was born at 28 weeks. Is it possible that the premature delivery with my daughter 10...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.