Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 02:40 PM
    Searching for mothers insurance policy
    We are trying to locate the insurance policies for my recently deceased mother. We know she had them, but don't know with whom. How can we find the company she dealt with so we can settle her affairs?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 03:32 PM

One thing is to wait for a bill to show up. Another is to examine her bill payment history. Those can give clues as to what was being paid and to whom it was paid. Sorry for your loss.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 09:18 PM

Go though all the old papers and boxes in her home. Review back records. Check with the bank and see if there is a safety deposit box. Check the mail for the next year plus and see if any letters come from them.

There is no national data base, so you have to just find them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance policy no. 65561928-1? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get the insurance company with only the policy number.

Policy number insurance [ 2 Answers ]

A lorry caused accident and in the result good worth of property damaged. Nearby persons got photo of the accident in which lorry number visiable. But before the police come lorry absonds. How to know the lorry owner name, insturance particulars etc. in the govt. transport records address the owner...

What's the best life insurance policy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm a 43y/o woman in relatively good health.I'm interested in buying a life insurance policy.One of my parents is also interested in buying life insurance.How do we know which type of policy is best? How do we know which company to go through?We want an honest and reputable company.We...

Insurance Policy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem right now and hoping that someone could help me. My father was diagnosed with Lung Cancer last year and he finally passed on August 21st of this year. Here is my dilema. My sister claims that my father had a policy from this one company but when we tried to get them to pay...

Life insurance policy [ 1 Answers ]

I am new Life Insurance Agent, how I will find out potential person who is intersted to take insurance policy.

View more questions Search