Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzliluzz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 02:12 PM
    Does my crush like me or another girl?
    I thought my crush liked me because he would stare at me very often (he still does) until the dance at school... You see, he danced with another girl(I think it was a dare but I'm not sure), but my friend asked him if he liked the girl he danced with and he said no. Also another one of my friends asked who he likes and he said that he asked this person to dance with him. Then she started saying names(like 3)and he answered no to all of them. Then she said my name and he didn't answer he just walked away. So I'm thinking that he either likes me but wants to keep it a secret(not even his friends know that he doesn't like the girl he asked to dance because they sometimes joke around about him and the other girl), or that he was annoyed with all the questioning. So what do you guys think? Does he like me or not?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 02:14 PM

Yes, he likes you.
    Lovely33 Posts: 76, Reputation: 12

Jun 20, 2011, 07:14 PM
    I'd say so, but you sound really young. Crushes then are not a big deal. Do not let it consume your life. If he does, he will do something about it. It's that simple.
    Sportdevil177 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 09:21 AM
    Yes I believe he likes you, but you should put effort into getting to know him so the attraction gets stronger and you both get to know each other before u actually go out.
    frida0508 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Hmmmmm,I have something like that,but I think he likes you... but I'mnot sure... let me tell my story: last year 2011-2012 (school year)(I'm in school)i did not know this guy,I wasen't in his class,one day the teachers change me to his class,they put me siting in front of him,. he was staring at me alll the time... (I'min summer,but in summer school he still stare at me)... he maked jokes so I can laugh,. one day,there was a presentation,that presentation it was for us to think,and do not stop going to school,they show us videos ,and they told us to go and hug aur theacher,so I hug my teacher,some of my friends and I start crying,so he ask me, why are you crying?? but I did not tell him nothing... so he went to his sit,ohhh I 4got,at half of the school year they change him to another class... :( , but in lunch,my friends say he stared at me,. school year finnish,and there ware say

Jul 6, 2012, 07:57 AM
    They ware saying that the has a girlfriend,. and then we had to go to summer school(and now summer school,IS OVER)and I was in his class at first,and he was sitting with the girl they say it is his girlfriend,. but one of my friend says that that girl ask him: do you like her(me),and he make kinkis and say :NOOO!. and my friend told me that he still stared at me,. but it was rare him to talk to me,he stops talking to me when (in the school year 2011-2012)my friends ask him if he likes me,but he just laugh,and go away... then,they change me to another class(in summer school)

Jul 6, 2012, 07:58 AM
    And in lunch he still stared at me,. does he like me??

Jul 6, 2012, 07:59 AM
    He always smile when he see me,and somethimes he even blush!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Maybe you had crumbs around your mouth and that's why he stared at you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This girl I have a crush on [ 10 Answers ]

So there is this girl I like. We talk a lot online but at school she's more shy about starting a conversation. I think she likes me too. She's just waiting for me to make a move.. should I just go for it and ask her out or should I wait. She's also kind of busy with sport outside school just like...

Crush on girl [ 11 Answers ]

So I am new to a school and everything went fine made friends and stuff. But I met this girl and stuff and I have a giant crush on her and I know she has a crush on me. On the first and second day it was all good but now I can only seem to get small talk I odnt know why I am a shy person and stuff...

I'm 16 and straight but has a crush on another girl. [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is my 11th grade year I've always had a thing for lesbian. But its not straight girls its I have nothing to do with them. Well I have a girl in my health career class that is lesbian and I've talked to her all the time but it makes me feel weird and all shy and crap. Well through out the...

I have a crush on a girl in my class what do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

So a little background... I recently broke up with my long time girlfriend of 4.5 years but the breakup was a long train running. I go to college with a girl to guy ratio of 3:1. Anyway There is a girl in my class whom I've met only a few months ago but she laughs at my jokes in class, and is one...

Crush on a girl but I want to forget her [ 4 Answers ]

From the past 2 years I'm having a crush on a girl studying in my college but I'm afraid to talk to her directly.she looks at me every time in the class room and starts similing & talking with her friends.she looks at me but when I look at her she turns her face.what should I do.I really like her...

View more questions Search