Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 5, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Nadel:

It is input like yours that prompts me to have all of my clents submit quiet disclosures. I HAVE donea number of those, and, to date, NO ONE has received any penalties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax on NRE account [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a US permanent resident(GC). While filing my tax returns for 2010 I came to know that I need to report all foreign bank accounts(Interest bearing).I have a NRE account. I have held this account from Dec 2008. I will be completing the form TD F 90-22.1 for my 2010 returns. My question: ...

Icici nre account [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I have a nre account. I am here in H1b visa. I have a source of income in my home country that is been deposited in this account. I would like to know whether it is enough to pay income tax in India or I have to pay taxes for that amount in USA of I decide to transfer the money to my US...

F1 to h1b - oct 2008, nre account [ 1 Answers ]

Hi experts My question is: I am an indian citizen. I was on opt fron 1 jan08 and from 1 oct 08 on h1b. From jan 08 I am in Colorado. I will be opening an nre account: 1) if balance is more than 10000$, then do I have to fill form TD F 90-22.1 ? Do I have to fill it or only usa citizens? a)...

NRE / NRO Account - Taxation? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Iam currently working in UK from Dec 2006 and my period of stay is uncertain. Iam here on a work permit. In my organisation this was treated as a transfer from my company operating in India to my company operating in UK hence I had been removed from my Indian Payroll and I am currently in my...

View more questions Search