Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gnpreston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 09:15 AM
    Where do I go to get paperwork to establish paternal rights'?
    We live in Tucson, Arizona. I know it is downtown but we are not sure where to go or what paperwork we need.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 09:48 AM

Here is the info: Arizona Superior Court in Pima County - Family Law

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paternal rights [ 8 Answers ]

If both parents agree that one parent can give up their rights what is the procedure? We were never married,I have not seen the child but am paying child support. I had a paternity test to establish paternity. Can I give up my rights and not have to pay child support?

Paternal rights [ 26 Answers ]

My ex was awarded sole legal and physical custody of our son, not including visitation, what are my paternal rights if any.

Paternal Rights [ 2 Answers ]

How would I go about signing away my paternal rights?

Paternal Rights. [ 3 Answers ]

My exgirlfriend is pregnant with my child, due in July. She is an extremely poor mother to 3 animals, will not find a job other than working at night in a bar, has no money, very lazy and in my opinion will not make a suitable mother. My concern is for my child and I am scared what will happen...

WHERE do I acquire paperwork for relinquishment of parental rights? [ 3 Answers ]

The biological father of my unborn child wants to voluntarily relinquish every parental right he has. My husband wants to adopt the baby. Where do I go to look for this paperwork, short of hiring a lawyer? We want this to be as simple and straight forward as possible. All of this filing and counter...

View more questions Search