Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickymaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Shower doors or shower glass
    Where can I find the shower glass, that when you have the door open the glass is clear, but when you close it turns frosted
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 29, 2007, 06:24 PM
    I saw it on CSI Miami so it must exist but have not seen it in any supply houses. It has to be an ultra high end piece of equipment. Try the website for EXPO, that's Home Depots high end store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glass block shower wall [ 2 Answers ]

I had a free standing glass block shower wall installed using a block pattern that does not come with end cap blocks. Currently it has the very un-attractive PVC frame. What are my options for hiding this to enhance the beauty of the glass blocks? There does not seem to be any options with the...

Old sliding glass doors [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I have a four panel sliding glass door from the 60’s The outside panels are fixed with the middle panels sliding. The doors are single glass. The frame channels are wide. Is there a way to replace the single glass with a thermal pane glass? Is this cost effective. I do...

Shower Doors [ 2 Answers ]

I am removing my sliding shower doors. However, I need to know how to remove the frame from the bath tub? Jen

Shower doors & deco tile [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm installing a bypass (2 sliding doors) bath and shower door on a 5ft tub. Problem is that I have decorative tile molding wrapping the entire bathroom including the bath tub enclosure, and the deco molding sticks out (not flush with wall tile) about 1/4 inch so the side rails (wall...

Glass Block Shower [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to install a glass block shower in my bathroom. I am going to (hopefully) attach the Door directly to the glass block. My understanding is that I put anchors in the morter joints to hold the door. My question is about finishing. How would I finish the block around the door? It...

View more questions Search