Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    You sure that wasn't Obama eats weiner, I am so over this crap
    Too many jokes available on that front, but I do think the husband of the woman trying to battle obesity should avoid public chili dog runs.

Before talking about the car industry -- as well as today's bad jobs report -- President Obama made a pit stop in Toledo to grab a chili dog.

Obama dined with Toledo Mayor Michael Bell and other local officials at Rudy's Hot Dog, which reportedly sells 8,000 chili dogs a week.

We're told the president ordered the house specialty: A dog with mustard, onion, chili sauce and cheese. Obama also had a bowl of chili and fries on the side.
    Sounds good to me, I mean pour the chili on the fries and top them with onions and cheese, too, but not a very healthy meal. The least he could have done was top it with some arugula.

Obama celebrates new FDA food plate with chili dogs and fries.

President Obama -- This Chili Dog Tastes Ironic

He really gives obese children someone to look up to.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2011, 07:20 AM
    Obama looks pretty fit to me. Maybe Michelle's target audience are the multituude of obese people in the US.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2011, 04:04 AM

Al Gore to the rescue ! Weiner has no other prospects for gainful employment except to be a flame thrower on Current TV alongside Keith Olberman.

Keith Olbermann hints at Anthony Weiner talk show on Al Gore's network - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2011, 06:37 AM

Hello again, tom:

That just goes to show that you can't keep a good Weiner down.

excon
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2011, 07:29 PM

Hello again,

The Weiner story is shrinking away...

excon
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2011, 05:13 AM

He formally resigned yesterday .

Sept 13 is the special election date to replace him;which means the party bosses will select his replacement.

Cuomo can prove me wrong by allowing candidates to gather petitions to get on the ballot. But that's not likely. He holds all the cards on this call.
    All the Constitution does is say the Governor must call for an election
    Article 1 Sec 2
    When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies.

It doesn't say how the election is to be conducted .
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2011, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    It doesn't say how the election is to be conducted .
    Hello again, tom:

It's temporary anyway.. NY has to downsize ONE congressional district, and I'll bet they pick that one. You're a New Yorker. What do you think?

excon
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2011, 05:40 AM

Indeed I think his district will be gerrymandered out of existence . They've already carved away the Republican districts of any influence except Pete King's .

It's amazing how it works . I am in Eliot Engel's Bronx district even though I live 2 counties away on the other side of the Hudson River. To make the counties meet they ran the district up the thin stretch of real estate along the MetroNorth Railroad 'Hudson River Line' tracks that hugs the east side of the Hudson river... and had it cross the Tappan Zee Bridge .
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2011, 02:54 PM
    Someone take the smartphones away from Democrats... or not.

Louis Magazzu, Democrat New Jersey freeholder, resigns after nude photos, sexts surface

It's Anthony Weiner, Jersey edition.

Garden State Democrat Louis Magazzu announced his resignation Tuesday after nude pictures he sent to a woman he had been corresponding with were posted on a Republican activist's website.

At least two of the photos showed the Cumberland County freeholder's crotch, two showed him dressed to the nines in a suit, and a fifth showed him waist up without a shirt.

The tawdry photos - taken in front of a mirror with a smartphone - are similar to those that led to Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-Queens-Brooklyn) to call it quits in June.
    He claims he was set up, but come dude why are you sending nude pics of yourself to people you've never met anyway?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2011, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Someone take the smartphones away from Democrats...or not.

He claims he was set up, but come dude why are you sending nude pics of yourself to people you've never met anyway?
    Yeah... exactly... He sent them... but I suppose its Bushes fault. He's a democrat, they blame him for everything they do themselves..
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2011, 04:18 AM

At least there are no shots of him in a tiger suit.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2011, 04:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    At least there are no shots of him in a tiger suit.
    Thank goodness for small miracles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search