Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susus Posts: 138, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2011, 12:35 PM
    A 0.670 m long solenoid is formed by wrapping 580 turns of wire around a hollow cylin
    I promise this is the last question physics I ask you haha

A 0.670 m long solenoid is formed by wrapping 580 turns of wire around a hollow cylinder with a radius of 0.250 m. At the instant when the magnetic field in the interior is 0.700 T, calculate the energy stored in the field.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to wire up a solenoid to lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to wire up a solenoid to lawn mower

Can you ground an outlet by wrapping a wire around a galvanized pipe that is attached [ 3 Answers ]

Can you ground an outlet by wrapping a wire around a galvanized pipe that is attached to plastic pipe under the house, or does the pipe have to be in the ground ?

Solenoid wire diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help how to hook up the wires to a solenoid on a LT12 front engine snapper. What goes to the positive post and the negative.

Murray riding lawn mower solenoid wire [ 2 Answers ]

I have a murray riding lawn mower and the starter solenoid went out on it, so my husband bought a new one took it off and when we went to put it back together he couldn't remember what wire went where. Does anyone please please please have any idea how to put it back together?:confused: :mad: :mad:

Briggs and Stratton Solenoid Wiring 14.5 HP Single Wire [ 1 Answers ]

Would like some help in securing the correct connection of the red solenoid wire (single) to the proper wire on harness from chassis. It is a 14.5 HP BS being wired to a Sears Chassis. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.