Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleonardstar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Real estate courses
    Hello,
    I have two real estate courses coming up in three weeks as for summer school. One starts at 1.30pm to 4.30pm, RE practices 110- its an advanced real estate class. Then at 6.30 (right two hours after the advanced course) is the beginning real estate course RE principles 100, which will be from 6.30 to 9.30, now my question is, how does one go about taking two classes, advanced course then beginners' course in the summer and get to learn this? I'm not sure if I can handle it, because I don't know the topic very well, but I want to learn it. Does any of you think it's practical to take a 6 hour class load like that every two days off the week and still go to school at 8am the next morning?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 17, 2011, 05:52 AM
    No, I don't.
    The question is why are you taking these courses? Are you in law school, or do you want to be an agent, a developer, or what?
    If an agent, the only course worth taking is the mandatory licensing course. 99% of what you learn isn't in the course, however, it's learned on the job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the fee involved for suing for breach of real estate of real estate contract [ 1 Answers ]

What is the approximate fee involved for suing the buyer for breach of contract for a real estate deal?

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a copy of a deed?

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

For immigration reasons I have to leave US I need to deed the house back to the bank how do I do that?

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a house on land contract --- The warranty deed is in one persons name and he quick claimed the house to his girlfriend. She is the one who I have the land contract with. Is it legal? And can he take the house back?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search