Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joe2982 Posts: 76, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2011, 07:09 AM
    Not sure what to make of this
    In the year 2000, my best friend had moved to Chicago to go to school. However, he never came home and made a life for himself out there. For the lest decade, he and I have tried to keep in touch, but grew in different directions and led different lives. We still consider each other very close friends and when we see each other it is as if no time has passed. The sad part is that we hardly ever see each other and communication is now far and few between. He never returns calls, never returns emails and I feel as if he does not look at the friendship the same as I do.

I understand that he and I have had completely different lives over the last decade, but I cannot seem to keep my nostalgia from getting the best of me. Why do I feel this way?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2011, 08:36 AM

I think it's because you are losing part of your past which can translate into part of your history, part of yourself. He/she has moved away, moved on and I would feel left behind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make my boyfriend marry me.. how to make my bfrns parents acept me [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends parents are against our relation as I am 2 yrs older to him and *** from a different community. They won't evn meet me. Our 3 yr relation is at the verge of break up as his parents won't acept me as their daughtr in law and as my boyfriend is not able to convince his parents and last...

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

How do I make a invoice template in Excel but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have to make an invoice template but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 using Excel or Excel and Mail Merge

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

View more questions Search