Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamesr1979 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 06:31 AM
    Link tab in excel?
    I have a huge excel file

I was hoping to create a list on one tab.

When I click EMEA or America, I want the data & graph to appear.

I think I need to link the various data tabs to the one with the list box

How do I achieve this?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 06:34 PM

There's not enough information here to assist easily. Click GO ADVANCED and use the paperclip icon to post up a copy of your workbook. (zip it up if necessary)

Add more information to your question when you attach a workbook in your next post.
    Jamesr1979 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 07:27 AM
    I have tried uploading the file.

It is not very large, but keeps coming up as invalid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How create link to open tab excel 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

In Excel 2007, how do I create a link in a cell to open another tab in the same workbook?

Excel - Creating a link from on cell/tab to another IN THE SAME FILE [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find a way to make a hyperlink in a cell that links to either another cell on the same tab or a cell on another tab WITHIN the same Excel file. Any ideas? EDIT: I want a word in one cell that is a hyperlink so that when a user clicks on it, it will JUMP to another cell or...

Excel Tab Linkage [ 1 Answers ]

It's about excel tab linkage. In a same file with a few tabs below,a master tab n a few sub-tabs. What is the way to link the master tab to the sub-tabs? In such a way that, any changes in the master tab will automatically update into the particular sub-tab in a particular cell?? Reply ASAP!!...

Excel Sheet Tab Links [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you can automatically link the name of the individual sheet tab name to a cell in the same sheet? In other words, if the sheet tab name is "Trains 09" I'd like to be able to have this title show up in a cell in the spreadsheet.

View more questions Search