Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asowers1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 06:26 AM
    Brown areas on 3 yr old hand
    My 3 year old daughter started with a large area brown area with pink in the middle covering her index finger and traveling back her hand. There are new spots that traveled and are just brown. They are not raised nor does it hurt her. This has been over 2 weeks now and I have been putting cream on it but it hasn't seemed to make a difference. Can anyone help me with this. We have been to her dr and they are not sure what it is. It appears that she is losing pigmentation. I have pictures but it's not loading on here for me. I can email the pictures. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 2, 2011, 08:57 AM

Very difficult to diagnose on the net, Asowers, especially for a little one. If your doctor doesn't know, then possibly get a referral to a dermatologist. It could be an allergy, but who knows from a description on the net what it could be. Sorry to disappoint you, but it is just impossible to answer your question correctly.

Tick
    diana623 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Did you ever figure this out? My 3 yr old daughter has the same thing going on right now...

** your email address has been deleted, all answers must remain public on the board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 years old. Brown spots appearing on hand and fingers! Should I worry? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. About two weeks ago I noticed a faint darkness on the top of my hand right above my knuckles. They look like two brown circles one the size of a dime and the other the size of a nickel. The spots grew slightly darker in the last week and now are really noticeable. ...

Little brown spots on right hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 35male,I've noticed little tiny freckle looking brown spots on my right hand about 10 in all 5 near inside palm 4-5on tip of inside middle finger what can this be.thanks

What are brown spots in my hand mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't smoke or go in the sun too much ,but I've been getting spots in my 2 hand ,so wats ogoing on?

Brown spots on hand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Please help me! I have noticed a lot of brown small spot on top of my hand overnight. It's not itching or hurt. I am very nervous because I don't have medical insurance and I can not afford to do private pay to see a doctor. Is this a skin cancer? Please reply. Thanks a million!

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

View more questions Search