Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgarrett61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 05:12 PM
    How to write a letter of introduction for a school secretary.
    I need to write a letter of introduction for employment, and I'm not sure how to do that. Can you help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 05:33 PM

Is this for yourself for a specific job, or is this a homework assignment?
    dgarrett61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    This is for myself for a specific job. I am applying with the school district as a secretary.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2011, 10:16 AM

From eHow --

1) Use a familiar contact. If you have an "in" within that workplace, don't hesitate to use the person's name in the letter. Make sure to add the name and department that the person works in.

2) State any experience. Let the reader know that you have some experience. Include any highlights you want to mention or what you have learned from your experiences.

3) Include your education. You worked for that education, so make sure your potential employer knows about it.

4) Mention why you want to work for that particular place. Why is this place on your list of potential workplaces? Tell the reader of the letter.

5) State your intent. Let the reader know what you have to offer and what you plan on doing in that environment.

6) Conclude with a creative and respectful goodbye. This is just another way to stand out and show your personality.

7) Keep the letter conversational. Let the reader know that you are more than just a letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a introduction letter? [ 3 Answers ]

Good day! I just want to ask how can I make a simple introduction letter because I want to send some company fliers to our agents. Thanks for the help!,

How to write an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send out to real estate agents.

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

How to write a introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I need some help to write a introduction letter. I just started as a loan officer and I also do insurance on site! I want to write a letter to all of my insurance client to tell them about my new career and the new team that I'm working with! But I have serious language problems! HELP!:(

View more questions Search