Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myeyez007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Squirting
    When a woman "squirts" during intercourse, is she really just peeing?
    Christinaleo93 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 04:15 PM
    Oh no, it's actually the girl having a climax. It's clear and it has a different odor to it than pee. Every women can do it but a lot think it's embarrassing and that their peeing but it's not at all.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 04:35 PM

How old are you?

Please do not answer adult sexuality questions until we know the age of the original poster.
    Christinaleo93 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    They asked I answered I didn't know you had to be an certain age to ask a question
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2011, 05:55 PM

It's the ADULT sexuality board. You MUST be 18. If you can't read that right up there in big red letters, than I have to wonder how old YOU are as well.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 06:08 PM

They asked I answered I didn't know you had to be an certain age to ask a question
    If you took the time to read the RULES of the site, you would know there is an age requirement.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 06:22 PM

You broke the rules twice, first by not asking how old the poser was (we require the age before answering in the Adult Sexuality forum).

Second, by giving Synnen a negative/unhelpful rating. Her post was dead on accurate. Negative/unhelpful ratings are for factually incorrect information only, not for accurate info and not for opinion.

You agree to the rules of this site when you joined. It's time to read what you agreed to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Women Peeing part is different from squirting [ 7 Answers ]

Do women squirt & pee from same part of the body?

Does squirting affect mensus cycle? [ 1 Answers ]

Does squirting affect mensus cycle??

Squirting in Sex [ 5 Answers ]

Me and My boyfriend are really sexual I really want to know how to squirt Ive looked on the internet and some have given me different answers. I need to know that if I want to squirt does my boyfriend have to do it or do I have to do it for the first time on my own. I heard that I have to find the...

Squirting for wife [ 7 Answers ]

My wife wants to know if it is possible to in her mouth during intercourse if I have been circumsized. We've tried but haven't been successful any solutions would be very useful. Thanks

View more questions Search