Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BeYond ConfuSed -_- Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Emotional Wreck
    I feel as if the world has been turning against me lately. Not to sound like anything wrong but emotionally, I'm a wreck and I HATE feeling the way that I do.It's been happening since Monday and I wish there was something I can do just to change everything that I think is wrong. And it's not even like I'm going through a phase. There's nobody that I can talk to, not my mom because she's turning against me since my grades went bad. Not my girlfriend because even though she "loves" me she's had bigger priorities than talk to me<(mostly the reason). I'm writing my feelings off, maybe it will change something. If not, I really don't know what to do.
    confusedgal06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2007, 06:58 PM
    It seems as thought this is a recent problem (you said it started monday) so you might just want to write the whole thing off as a bad week. We all have times where nothing seems to go right and everyone seems to be againt us. I don't know your mom but I would venture to say that she is simply disappointed in your grades and hasn't literally turned against you. It just may feel that way now. As for your girlfriend, you might want to have a talk with her about her lack of support because support is what relationships are about. Just hang in there and things will get better, they always do. Things always seem to turn around unexpectedly. Most of my friends have said at one point in their life that their parents hated them and they could not get along. I think this is just a common experience, though I realize this does not make it easier for you right now. You sound like a sincere person and I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Wreck Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I need some advice from anyone whom might be familiar with this situation. My roommate was involved in a wreck last week and has no insurance on her car. She was driving home from work at around midnight and another lady on the opposite side of the road fell asleep at the wheel and hit my...

Car wreck [ 5 Answers ]

I was involved in a car accident a week ago as a passenger. The car was totaled per insurance agent. I went to the dr. and was given pain medicine and told that I had inflammation in my shoulders and swelling and pain in my hand(it hit and cracked the windshield). I am fine other than swelling...

Uninsured driver involved in wreck? [ 6 Answers ]

My SIL was recently in an auto accident and did not have any automobile insurance. Bad SIL, I know. The accident was the fault of the other driver (isn't is always!! ) and that driver did have insurance. My SIL is now trying to get something out of that insurance company for her car which is a...

Emotional Hostage [ 6 Answers ]

I need some information on dealing with a person who is extremely compulsive and has extreme boundary issues. She is my younger sister. I took care of my mother at home for two years after she had a stroke. She passed away a couple of years ago, and at that time, I invited my younger sister to...

View more questions Search