Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamfa010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 01:58 PM
    I had natural mousey blonde hair, tried dying my hair red, but turned purple??
    I actually really love the electric purple my hair has gone, but just wondered why it didn't go the red that I wanted?? I have put 2 of the same hair dyes in, the first one went pink, so went for the same colour thinking it would just go darker to the red that I wanted, but went purple?!

Check out some similar questions!

Dying hair purple on top of red [ 9 Answers ]

I recently bleached my hair blonde from a dyed black. I didn't like the way the blonde looked so I dyed my hair red. The roots are really red but the ends are more orangy blonde cause it was so dead from the bleach. Now I want to do my hair purple. Would it take over the faded out red-orange or...

Had Bown Hair Bleached It Blonde And Then Dyed Red Then Purple Can I Go Bk Blonde ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I Die My Hair Back Blonde With Bleach Or Will It Not Turn . I Have Lost Some Hair On One Side Ov Bleaching Blonde Last Time So Now Am Scared To Die It Back :s Cud I Use An XXL Live Die Because The Purple Was 2/3 Munths Ago And Really Faded?? / Helppp Please

Natural Red Hair Dyed Purple by Mistake [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm a natural red head, but in December I dyed my hair black and then got it professionally bleached blonde, then dyed red. I was really happy with it, and then recently I tried to update it, by dying it a darker red. "Deep Red" by Herbal Essences. The dye has turned my roots pinky-purple, and...

Dying my hair from natural blonde ro brown [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 and have have hade light blonde hair my whole life. I have dark eyebrows though. I don't like having dark eyebrows and light hair so I want to dye my hair the same colour of my eyebrows. Can anybody tell me what they think I should do ?:confused:

3 days after hair color change blonde turned purple [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend had her (originally) brown hair changed to blonde by a stylist. She does this on a regular basis so she was just trying to have the roots and overall color updated. 3 days later after a shower and blowdry purple streaks appeared. Any thoughts?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.