Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BILLYRADER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 01:21 PM
    Ac control board
    Compressor not kicking on in my rv ac unit, does this part control that?

Check out some similar questions!

Bad control board [ 13 Answers ]

We have an older Trane gas furnace (TUC series) and the control board went bad (model 50e47-060). The furnace would come on, but there was no signal to the ignitor per the technician who wanted to charge almost $1K to replace the control board. With money being so tight, we purchased a new board on...

Control board [ 1 Answers ]

How hard is it to replace control board in carrier 58wav upflow? An where to find one?

I have a gmp 075-3 I havea control board icm 280 and b1809913.The 280 everything comes on except the blower motor.the b1809913 everything comes on except the flame and the led blinks 4 times with the other board icm 280 solid led no blower motor go figure that out and there both new.anybody got...

Control board [ 4 Answers ]

I'm working on a forced hot air furnace that's in a basement that got flooded and the furnace was only on 2-4 so it looks like the whole blower motor and control board transformer got flooded. I responded to a no heat call today check the unit the unit won't do nothing, it has power coming from...

My control board seems to not be working the light won't come on it is a goodman 90% furnace I do not have the home owners book for it

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.