Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinaga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 01:06 PM
    I really need your help..
    I really need your help..
    Me and my ex we are in the same clg I see him everyday
    While we are talking he touch my hand and while we are walking together he put his hand on my back when we are together I feel like he still loves me but when he return his home I feel like he forget about me we will finish our exams after 3 weeks then I won't see him after exams I must tell him now but I am afraid he may refuse me.. :S:S:S BTW we are apart for 1 month and 1 week ago
    When we talk on msn I feel like he don't want to talk ….:( he sometime treat me good and sometime he don't want to talk to me and treat me so bad.. :S I don't know why
    I don't know but I wish he still loves me
    Please I need your help ASAP please ……..
    Please I need your
    Jwr5885 Posts: 20, Reputation: 10

Jun 1, 2011, 08:49 PM
    I would tell him how you feel and from the way it sounds he has feelings for you too. At least if you tell him you won't have any regrets and all your cards we be out on the table. And if he rejects you it wasn't meant to be then move on and find another to share your love with. That's the thing if you don't tell him you'll always wonder what could have been.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2011, 10:37 AM

You don't need to get carried away by someone who treats you good sometimes, and bad other times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search