Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BJDealer0788 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 01:03 PM
    Pain in side of left foot underneath ankle bone
    I run about three times a week, and occasionally lift weights. About a week or so ago I noticed a pain in the soft area underneath my left ankle bone which is not going away, and though is not excruciating, constantly bothers me. I ran a couple days ago, probably not the most wise of decisions, and while it did hurt, went away a bit as I continued to run, however when I got out of my car after I drove home I about fell to the ground. It hurts to even walk on it. Does anyone know anything I can do for this or possibly what's causing it?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 01:56 PM

Short of going to a doctor to be evaluated you won't get much of a diagnosis here other than you likely have a pulled muscle or tendon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain under heel, behind ankle but mostly along outer side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I am out of state and can't see my doctor and just want something to do that may lesson pain so I can walk on it. The pain is on the outter side of the left foot. I is also in the heel and back outside of ankle. To be off it for any length of time causes extreme pain and limping with pressure. ...

I walk on the left side of my foot and I am experiencing pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have allways walked on the left side of my foot but now, sense I am becoming more active, I am experiencing sharp pains. What should I do?

Pain on side of foot near ankle [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain on the outside of my right foot toward my anle bone but on the soft tissue part. It hurts to move it around and also to touch but in a very small and specific spot. It also seems to be the cause of aches and pain that runs strait up the back of my leg. Its very hard toput pressure on it...

Pain in bone at right side of foot. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 75% tear of my plantar fascia about a year and a half ago. I finally got over that, and it did take forever. Now, I am having severe pain in a bone about halfway down my foot on the right side,(outside) of my foot. It burns at times. The bone is sticking out further than on my left foot....

Left side Pelvic bone pain [ 1 Answers ]

At the age of 17 my right ovary was removed and a cyst that was the sized of a grapefruit. Later scar tissue was discovered on my left side. I did have 4 children and then lost 3 babies. I then had my left tube tied and haven't had any problems for the past ten or more years. I now have extreme...

View more questions Search