Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 09:50 AM
    Future mother-in-law
    I need advice... I live with my fiancé who moved his mother in with him... She is so jealous of me, that she does mean little things, refuses to speak, turns up her nose and looks me up and down when I say hello. Just a few to name... When he finally confronted her, she said I have done nothing... It's her trying to get rid of me... She is 84, in very good shape, but refuses to help clean up after herself, implying that I should do it all!

Help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2011, 09:56 AM

Talk to your fiancé. I see this as a continuing, worsening problem. If you plan to marry your fiancé there are going to be MANY problems you will have to address.

Talk to him about this. Does he see your side of things at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughters future mother-in-law seems mentally ill [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is constantly upset at her future mother-in-law. This woman calls her son about five times a day and shows up at their home uninvited with food to cook that only she and her son will eat. Her son won't say much bacause she uses anger and the cold treatment if he does. The woman never...

Father in law will not leave mother in law alone after passing [ 4 Answers ]

Please help my father in law passed in November after being married to my mother in law for 57 years. For a couple of months she didn't feel his presence, now she says he will not go away and is trying to sexually molest her. She is becoming increasingly agitated about it. What can we do?

My Future Mother-In-Law is driving me nuts! [ 7 Answers ]

Veeerrry long story short... My future MIL and I got along great when my fiancé and I first started dating, now that she realizes we are getting married she is trying to run our lives. We still live in her home due to some financial difficulties we ran into, he is 22 and I am 20. She has told him...

Future Mother in Law [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancée and I are getting married in less than 30 days. We live in my mother in law's house, she is paying for the wedding and is very controlling. She is driving me crazy but more importantly she is driving my fiancée, her daughter, insane. She is a sweet woman but she has severe control...

Future mother in-law [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys Just after some help, advice, comments... etc, thanks. My future mother in-law has said some really nasty things about me to my boyfriend, and she deliberately tried to split us up. My boyfriend didn't listen to her and told her she was wrong, but she still tried to talk him into...

View more questions Search