Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pushpa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 12:11 AM
    Drafting letter to a company for fixing up an appointment?
    We are an Interior Designing Company and need to write a letter to their Director for fixing up a meeting introducing to our company
    prarthnas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 12:48 AM
    We are a builders hardware company and we want to contact the architects for fixing a meeting and introducing our company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an letter to fix up an appointment with the client. [ 2 Answers ]

We are a start up consultancy and I am the Business Development Executive there. So I have to sent a self introduction letter as well as to fix up an appointment with that concern Hr person. Can anyone help me out to prepare an effective letter. Lidya.:confused:

I was placed in an insurance company but at the time of appointment they gave appoint [ 4 Answers ]

Salary not paid when targets are not achieved if appointment letter has detail of salary distribution i.e. basic salary

Appointment fixing letter [ 1 Answers ]

Want to fix appointment with clients

Drafting an Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, We have a travel agency which we are now running for few many years. We now wish to contact corporate houses to increase our business . I need your help to draft an impressive Introduction letters for big corporate houses. Please let us know on the same.

View more questions Search