Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartauthor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 09:52 PM
    I want be an author?
    Hi there I want be author and I want write about true story about my life. My friend is help me with me english to put this story published. Do you have any advice for me about what I can study at college to become writer?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2011, 10:42 PM

In college, study psychology, literature from many countries, history, and take classes in creative and technical writing.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 8, 2011, 06:24 AM
    And, write about anything that comes to your mind, that strikes your mind, that touches you, that tempts you, that makes you yawn, and that, which makes you cry. Everything that makes you feel anything is a good topic and write on that. Do not hurry to get it published, but keep it, show to others, and, the to keep it all - write a diary. Keep what you want to keep secret, what you want to tell others, or what you do not want to tell, but to yourself only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this author [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the non-fiction author, who is famous for his Wednesday coalition type meetings held in Washington D C? He had a best selling book out sometime in the last couple of years about various voters coming together for one candidate for widely different reasons, such as home...

I want to be an author [ 3 Answers ]

Oay I love writing books and I want to know how could I talk to a publisher or an author about my idea's and atories can someone tell me how I could do one or both of those things and how much does an author make thank you to anyone that answers :D

I want to be an author [ 8 Answers ]

I want to be an author, what do I need to do? I like to write supernatural and sci-fi type books.

Looking for an author [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I read this book many years ago, it's called " Friday's Child". The author's Last name was Wood or Woods. I would love to read it again, but I'm having no luck finding it. I do know that the author wasn't Stuart Woods. Can anyone out there help me, please.

Can you name this author? [ 3 Answers ]

This author is a retired police officer. He has written at least two crime thrillers. I think they were published in the last 4-8 years. I seem to remember that they came onto the market at the same time as Linda Fairsteins first 2 books. I can't recall the names of any of the characters in the...

View more questions Search