Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 03:51 PM
    US naturalized citizen to become French citizen?
    Hello!

I want to know what the process is like to become a French citizen for an American Naturalized Citizen (born in Armenia). My boyfriend is French, and we might get married but we might not. I want to know : 1)how I could be granted French Citizenship without marrying my boyfriend and /or 2) how I could and what I need to become a French Citizen if I marry my boyfriend.

Thankss!!

PS why do they ask for parents certificates? I do not keep in touch with my parents and I do not know where do find them.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage to a french citizen [ 1 Answers ]

I am a us citizen, want to marry a french citizen who is here in the US on visa waiver program for 90 days how can I do that... Thanks Michael

Can French citizen applying for US citizenship keep French nationality too? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am a French citizen with a green card since 1997, that I obtained through marriage. I have been living in the US since then and I would like to apply to a US citizenship but keep my French citizenship as well. Is this possible? Also, I am now separated from my husband. Can I...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.