Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frustrated29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 05:04 AM
    Am I wrong? I feel sexually frustrated
    I am 29 yrs old, my husband is 26. He lost his sexual drive (at least towards me) I can't even remember when, it just happened. Before we would only have sex if he was drunk so I didn't mind him drinking, not like an alcoholic but he'd drink whenever we went out. Now even when he drinks he falls asleep. He never touches me anymore. He has NEVER given me oral pleasure to the point that I don't even remember how it feels. I constantly pleasure him but then that is all he wants. He never has the initiative to have sex. If I mention it he gets upset right away and complains that nothing is ever enough for me. And whenever we start kissing immediately he pushes my head dwn so I can pleasure him, sadly that's all he wants.

I might not be the prettiest, but this situation makes me feel like if I was horrible. We've been married for 2 yrs, and even though I do love him I am not happy. I take showers and keep myself clean and try to look pretty for him with the hope that one night he'll feel like being with me.

I feel like I'm losing it, it's a subject that can't b touched because to him this isn't a problem. Am I wrong for feeling like this ? I can't even sleep in the same cold bed with him anymore.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 31, 2011, 06:08 AM

You are married to this man and you share his bed. Presumably you talk to him about other problems in your life, his life, your joint life. You need to talk to him about your unhappiness and frustration. If alcohol interferes with his life he needs to stop drinking.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 31, 2011, 06:21 AM

ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JudyKayTee again.
    Spot on Judy

He needs to be made to understand that in a relationship any problem one has is shared by the other and a solution is sought by both.

A one sided relationship is destined to fail. It is hard enough to keep things on an even keel with both partners working towards making things work.

I can understand your frustration in not being able to talk to him about this because almost all the answers in a relationship come from good communication.

This must be where you two learn to communicate or watch the love and caring (which seems to be mostly from you) fly out the window.

If he is not willing to talk to you about this counselling would most likely not even be a consideration for him and that is what I feel would be the best thing for you at this point.
    You seem to be at the end of your rope and with no cooperation from him it looks grim.

I suggest you find what you consider the best time and tell him the cold hard truth , that you are not going to be able stay in such a one sided relationship.

Remind him you still love and care for him and that is why you are trying to make things better by initiating the conversation and without both of you working on it , it is going to wither and die.

You cannot carry the burden for both of you.
    BillNi Posts: 25, Reputation: -7

Jun 1, 2011, 03:16 PM
    Most men prefer to have sex with women younger. You are 3 years older than your husband.
    BillNi Posts: 25, Reputation: -7

Jun 1, 2011, 07:53 PM
    JudyKayTee : "What? Did you take a poll? Another ridiculous answer."

Why do you think most men marry younger women?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BillNi View Post
    Most men prefer to have sex with women younger. You are 3 years older than your husband.
    And that's all there is to it?

If it were true it still has little to nothing to do with this question.

What is your purpose in posting this?
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2011, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BillNi View Post
    JudyKayTee : "What? Did you take a poll? Another ridiculous answer."

Why do you think most men marry younger women?

Because they are insecure and can't handle being married to a woman who is better established and possibly smarter than they are.
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2011, 07:46 AM

Back to the subject at hand - Frustrated, I hope you know because it's true: It's NOT YOU. IT'S HIM.

Don't let this ruin yourself esteem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually Frustrated [ 18 Answers ]

I'm getting increasingly depressed and confused and sometimes try to hide my feelings because they just go unanswered anyway. I am in a loving nurturing relationship with an amazing man in almost every way. The problem is every time I make a sexual advance, it gets shot down and goes nowhere....

Sexually Frustrated! [ 5 Answers ]

Recently I moved in with my boyfriend of four years. Everything is great between us and we have a lot of fun together and a lot of good conversations. Our relationship before this was always long distance because I was in college, and he even left for 18 months to take a job overseas. Some how...

Sexually Frustrated [ 10 Answers ]

Hi you. I'm 28. I've been married for almost 7yrs with a guy. With my husband, sex just don't seem to be enjoyable at all for some personal reasons and I was frustrated but I've been faithful all the way until recently for the first time in my life I have had sex with someone else and it was...

Sexually Frustrated [ 4 Answers ]

My Girlfriend is going through this menopause at age 41. She has lost her sexual drive. She said she has not had an orgasm in 2 months. She fights me when I want to have sex. My drive is still there. What should I do about that?

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

View more questions Search