Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namdeo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 03:10 AM
    Tell timing between 2 intercourse at the time of ovulation period to conceive boy?
    How much timing should be their between two intercourse at the time of ovulation period to conceive boy?
    namdeo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 03:19 AM

How much timing should be their between two intercourse at the time of ovulation period to conceive boy?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 31, 2011, 03:30 AM

Do you really believe that the amount of time between tries can affect the sex of the child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive after miscarriage, no luck.. Confused, ovulation predictiors? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, my husband and I have been trying to conceive ever since we lost our first baby on may 17 of this year at 6 weeks, 3 days, and with no luck so far. We got pregnant on the first try when we did conceive our angel baby, which a understand wasn't exactly the most common thing when...

Irregular period and trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and my husband and I are trying to conceive. My period usually falls on the 24th of every month. I was 5 days late this month and am wondering if I should follow my conception chart for October, or if it will be different now that my period was late? Any help is appreciated!

Missing birth control - ovulation timing? Chances of pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

So here is my situation... any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been on because for about 8 years. About two weeks into my pack (rougly 03/16) I lost it and therefore stopped taking the pill. My boyfriend and I had sex everyday (without protection) from about 03/30 - 04/08. On...

Best time to conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

I went off the birth control pill 5 months ago and it took 2 months to get my period. Since then I had a cycle of 26 days and now 34 days. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and we aren't sure when the right time is. Any suggestions? Thanks!:)

View more questions Search