Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praveentalla Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2011, 02:22 AM
    How to convince a girl parents for marriage?
    Hi every one I am Praveen I am a well settled professional working as a BRANCH MANAGER for a company. I love a girl who is my relative and even she loves me. I have problem with my lover parents. My parents know that I love her and they have accepted.Now when my parents went to their place to talk to their parents about our marriage they have not accepted for that and even they have shouted at my parents and they have felt very bad and came back.Now my parents are restricting me not to talk to that girl.Another problem is their parents don't know about our love.
    Now the question is how should I convince their parents for marriage with that girl? I don't want to miss that girl. Even she don't want to miss me.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince girl parents for love marriage [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone... my name is vivek.. sometimes love makes you feel happy.. it makes your life miserable when d person with whom you love much is leaving you completely.. m an engineer not settled in life yet.. not settled in the sense not in permanent job yet .some how earning something for daily...

Love marriage convince parents [ 3 Answers ]

Hii I'm a telugu,gal and in love with a punjabi guy, we both are hindu, but still don't know whether my parents wll agree or not, as we belong to different caste, plzz provide me tips to convince them in a much better way without hurting their sentiments. They are worried about what other people...

How to convince parents for marriage with girl 2 years elder to me ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my girlfriend both are Hindu but our cast is different. She is 2 years elder to me. We love each other and understand each other. Now we want to convert this love into a good married life. Her mom is ready to accept me, her dad may accept me... But I did not talk to my parents...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.