Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waldron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 10:26 PM
    How can I right an email to ask an appointment for sort out some accounts issue
    Dear Mr. Kurup,

Subject to the follow up with James he sujest to contact you to sort out our pending invoice issue. So can I get your some time for me at the earliest day please.

Thanks and Regards,

Waldron.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2011, 10:37 PM
    Yep that does it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a company has $49,800 in Accounts Payable, $117,375 in Accounts Receivable, $306,0 [ 1 Answers ]

If a company has $49,800 in Accounts Payable, $117,375 in Accounts Receivable, $306,000 in Cash and $7,500 in Supplies, what is the net income for this company? Explain answer.

Sort a Column & sum the range with same value during the sort [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to sort a data table by Grades & then sum the totals of the cell with same Grade. The table consists of this headers: Date, DD#, Grade, Bags so what I'm trying to do is to come up with a formula that can sort by Grade & then add the total Bags against that particular Grade and...

2 Email Accounts in Outlook Express at Same Time [ 7 Answers ]

Is this possible? My wife uses Roadrunner and Gmail, but really likes Outlook Express. Is it possible to have both email accounts operating at the same time in O.E.? If so, can you tell me how to set it up? I had Roadrunner Tech Support walk me through the OE set up the 1st time, but...

View more questions Search