Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgan8942 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 03:33 PM
    Why does my husband act like this?
    Hi. I'm 21 and have been married for almost two years now. My husband keeps threaten to kick me out if I don't go and do things with him but, he sits on his butt and plays video games all the time. I have nothing I my name here but, my dishes, funrniture and things like that. I have a car but not a good paying job. What does this mean? Does he have another woman?
    thegromm Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 04:07 PM
    My dear you married too young. This sounds like your husband is immature (and maybe you are too). A loving relationship should not include threats (as he is doing) and jealousy (as it sounds you might have issues there). Life will always be what you make it, if you stay in an unhappy/unhealthy situation than that is what you'll be. If you don't have children together you may want to consider leaving. Either way, you need to do something, not making any changes will keep you on the same track. Every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2011, 05:14 PM

It means your husband is lazy and has found a way to control you by threats, this is a serious method of abuse. ( not physcial) but emotional.

You say do things "with him" not for him, what type of things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would the Substitute Decisions Act or the Trustee's Act apply?(Ontario) [ 0 Answers ]

This is an estate dispute between two trustees. The "misappropriation of funds" in question occurred in 2000, when the two trustees had joint/several power of attorney of the deceased. At that time, the one trustee knew of the possible misappropriation but chose to not take any action in the...

View more questions Search