Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhakti.abs23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 05:32 AM
    Regarding Leaving Certificate and rules regarding it
    I need to know is there any rules that states that a person pursuing diploma if decides to discontinue his course in 2nd year itself needs to pay 3 rd yr fee in order to get leaving certificate from his college . If not then what are action that we can take against college that demands such fees illegally.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

If someone has died, who owns their marriage certificate and birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

If someone has a birth certificate and a marriage certificate and someone else wants it. How is it decided who owns this document

Certificate of Deposit - Ownership - Mother & Son on Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my Mother-in-Law took our a CD about 15yrs ago and has her name and my husbands, her sons name on it. She's become ill and she has been placed in Hospice Care. My Brother in law is going to get a power of attorney to take care of her affairs. He does not know about this CD yet. Once he finds...

Abandonment rules after leaving spouse [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 years, together for 7. We have 4 beautiful children but the marriage is not working. I told my husband last night that I no longer want to be married to him. He said since I'm the one walking away, I should be the one to leave. I do not want to give up my rights to my...

PA position-Need excuse for leaving job- Job started in June 08-leaving for Europe in [ 2 Answers ]

Leave my job as PA probably returning to job after I come back from my trip to Greece. After graduation I was looking for a job. After two months my best friend she found for me a job as a Personal Assistant. My boss ( an writer who works at home) during the interview told me that he was...

Birth certificate rules [ 1 Answers ]

So, here's the deal. My brother and his girlfriend just had a baby that was premature. His girlfriend is still married to another man and has 3 kids with him. My brothers girlfriend will not put my brothers name on the birth certificate even though he is actually the father of this new baby. She...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.