Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr.Smellgood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 05:03 AM
    Split Air Conditioner Piping
    What kind of problems would I face if the 2 pipes (copper ones) are put together in the same insulation? With nothing separating them.

I checked the manual and it said that they are supposed to be insulated separately and covered with a third insulator but the company contractor said that it won't be problem.

Check out some similar questions!

My mini split air conditioner its showing code error f1 how can I fix it? [ 2 Answers ]

My mini split air conditioner shows error f1 what can I do?

Wiring on mini split air conditioner 1 1/2 ton - 18,000 BTU [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a ComfortStar CSC1018CD mini split air conditioner. I'm installing it, and instruction manual does not specify wiring instructions. I ended up with 9 wires, and only 3 places to connect them. Any suggestions? Unit is a 1 1/2 tons, 18,000 BTU. Thanks!

Do you have to replace the copper piping when fitting a replacement air conditioner [ 0 Answers ]

I need to replace my air conditioner and was told that they would have to replace the copper tubing from the condenser and the evaporator

Split type air conditioner freez e up [ 1 Answers ]

Inverter has ice and low pressure line on condenser has ice Thank you steve

Need to Replace GE Fan Motor for outside York air conditioner air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The motor model number is 5KCP39EG IT IS A HP 1/4, VOLT 208/230, rpm 1075, hz 60-50 pHASE 1. Are they making this motor anywhere? If so where? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.