Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jul 9, 2011, 12:15 PM
    Comment on Emily94's post
    Happy Ending : The dog has been given to someone who is allowed to keep the dog inside the house. Now they
    Got a kitten and the parents allow it inside... all the time. Yes, I know, I will wait until it's a bit older and approach
    Them with having it fixed... I'm so glad not to hear the crying at night.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 9, 2011, 01:12 PM

I am so happy the dog has a better home.

Don't wait too long to mention desexing the kitten to them. A female cat can begin coming into season at about four months and male cat can begin marking at about that same age. I wouldn't want to see the cat suddenly tossed out because of behavior that can be mostly prevented.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Animal Abuse [ 3 Answers ]

What recourse is available when a dog is constantly left outside all day in sub-zero temperatures? I does not appear to have any means for shelter. Several concerned neighbours have lodged complaints, however, it appears that nothing specific has been done to assist this animal who is obviously...

Animal abuse [ 4 Answers ]

Heey I'm in middle school and I hate animal abusers I want to do something but there is bothing a middle school kid can do... :( I want to help those poor innocent animals sooo bad but I don't know what a middle school kid can do...

Animal abuse - why is it OK? [ 9 Answers ]

Why is it OK for a person to beat, mutilate, mame, and kill on innocent animal? Why are there not stiffer punishments for those who do these things. It has been widely proven that those who abuse animals will eventually do it to humans. So why not slap a harsh punishment on them now instead of...

Is this animal abuse? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a neighbor that don't feed his dog and don't give him water I always do it because I feel bad for the poor thing he is always crying from starvation and thirst he looks like the owner use him for fighting because he is all scared up and two days ago he was running loose on the street and I...

View more questions Search