Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cerises Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 10:09 PM
    vintage singer sewing machine worth
    How much is my 1920 singer sewing machine worth serial # y1077181

Check out some similar questions!

Curious of the value of a vintage Singer sewing machine 15-90 Ser. #JG696911 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a vintage Singer sewing machine and table. The serial number is JG696911, which I haven't come across info on a JG series. I was told by singer that it was made on August 18, 1885 in Kilbowie. Contrary to the info that I was told it was produced from 1948-1954. I found out it's a...

Appraisal singer sewing machine G4404896 How much is it worth [ 0 Answers ]

It's a table top, can fold down to a table, Its in very good shape came in house not a basement no rust I don't see the electric wires to plug in? The machine has a knee pedal How does this work

Antique, singer sewing machine, how much is it worth? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking to sell my singer sewing machine, but have no idea what it is worth. Model number. 12456054 Comes with table. Fair condition. Machine works Would someone be able to help me? Thank you.

What is my 1940 Singer Sewing Machine worth? [ 0 Answers ]

It is in the AF model series and in a cabinet with one drawer in center. Very good condition. Also have the buttonhole attachment, which I've used many times.

Vintage Singer sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old electric singer from my great grandmother and I have no idea the information on it. I don't need value info because it's a sentimental value. I will never sell it, but I would like some knowledge about it. Does anyone know what to look for? There's no model # posted, so I don't know...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.