Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haythem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2003, 12:29 AM
    Am an expert in networking (ask me help)
    Am an expert in networking (ask me help)
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2003, 07:34 PM
    am an expert in networking (ask me help)
    haythem:

You may not get any hits for help in networking, in the "Building Web Pages" section.

You also might want to take a stab at answering some other questions so people know you're on the site. Just an observation.

Rose
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2003, 12:19 PM
    am an expert in networking (ask me help)
    haythem:

There are a number of networking questions that could use some answers if you're so inclined. I'm sure the posters would be grateful for an answer.

I'm NOT a networking expert, and some of the questions are beyond me.

Thanks,

Rose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Networking [ 2 Answers ]

How to connct two PC without any hub? And I don't want to make a server because if I want to use the other I need to make the other PC on. Is there any other solution? And I'm having only one modem.

Networking [ 5 Answers ]

I have alaptop connected to my desktop with a ethernet cable. The destop can access files from the laptop but no traffic the other way. I have now connected the laptop to another desktop and it works fine both ways. I have tried lots of things like taking off all firewalls, permisions etc. The...

Networking [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Kindly tell about networking, I want to connect sevens PCS with anothers through IPs. One of them is server with windows 2000 family server, switch and remaining six are clients.

Networking [ 5 Answers ]

I want to setup a small home network with only three computers connected to a router and still have the internet on all 3 computers

Networking [ 1 Answers ]

Describe how you would go about setting up a "star" networkof 5 machines and discuss what would be better and why having one machine as a file server or no file server.

View more questions Search