Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    readerbook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 07:09 PM
    I was charged with underage consumption in feb and finished my cummunity service hrs
    In may25th. 3 days later I was charged with underage in another county. Will the first county find out about this second charge ? The sentence from the first underage was "no criminal conduct for 3 yrs or i will have a manitory jail sentence of 30 days" can the court give me a sentence like that for my 2nd underage if its in another county?Thanks Joe
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 29, 2011, 07:22 PM

Yes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 08:11 PM

Yes and in fact if you don't inform the first court of the second charge, most likely it will be considered a much more serious violation.

And the second court will know of the first court case

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Underage Consumption in TN [ 2 Answers ]

My 18 y/o got a ticket in Oct 2008 for underage drinking. He was on private property, and no one else who was drinking got a ticket, not even the 22 y/o who purchased and provided. My son appeared in the county court (anderson county TN) on the date and time the ticket stated. The court had NO...

Underage Consumption in TN [ 3 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions that would greatly be apprectiated if somebody can answer them with as much detail as possible. My friend (age 18) was recently given a misdemeanor for underage consumption in Tn, the cop asked him if he had be drinking and he replied with only a couple beers. He was...

Underage Consumption [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and was recently charged with underage consumption of alcohol in the state of Delaware. I blew pretty high; I believe it was around 1.5 . My adult record is clean besides this charge. My juvenile record is pretty bad but I want to know what my consequences will be and if they will...

Underage Consumption [ 1 Answers ]

The other night me and my boyfriend went over to a friends place. I am 19yrs old and he is 21, one of the guys living there was stupid and walk right outside his house and stole a street sign but not just the sign they stop sign street and everything! Well someone saw him do this and called the...

Underage consumption [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is on probation for underage consumption in Minnesota and just got another one in Wisconsin. What will happen to her

View more questions Search