Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmsl64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 01:20 PM
    About Mohammed
    In what ways is and or was he worshipped and what impact the death had on his respective religion?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 27, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Is this homework?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2007, 03:29 PM
    We are not here to do your homework.

You may easily Google or Yahoo the subject
    sidu Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 27, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl64
    In what ways is and or was he worshipped and what impact the death had on his respective religion?
    First of all I am not a scholar but according to my understanding muhammed never worship in anycodition he is sent by god (Allah) to lead people in to truth, he was representatives of god in other sense he was a natural man.
    noha Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 05:57 AM
    So I will tell you some information about mohammad prophet as I live inan arabic country .mohammmad is the most great prophet he worrshipped allah only no one else. And he made great things about hummunity first he prohibited killing people .and those who do this not sorted by a religon .and he gave all the women's rights in islam. The islam respected woman and make her not avalible to any one but her huspand .and the husband in islam means that he gave her all her rights even after the divorce and he also prohipited worshiping people and the statues that doesn't harm or benefit . That is a little of mohammad achievements in hummunity. The islam isn't a terrorism reliogin but there is muslims terriosts like criistan terriosts and other relgions islam is much great more than this
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Noha,

Punctuation is very useful feature that helps readability and understanding of the content.
    noha Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Sorry I will try to work on it thanks on the advice
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by noha
    sorry i will try to work on it thanks on the advice
    But not quite yet, right?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noha
    so i will tell u some information about mohammad prophet as i live inan arabic country .mohammmad is the most great prophet he worrshipped allah only no one else. and he made great things about hummunity first he prohibited killing people .and those who do this not sorted by a religon .and he gave all the womens rights in islam. the islam respected woman and make her not avalible to any one but her huspand .and the husband in islam means that he gave her all her rights even after the divorce and he also prohipited worshiping people and the statues that doesnt harm or benifit . that is a little of mohammad acheivments in hummunity. the islam isnt a terrorism reliogin but there is muslims terriosts like criistan terriosts and other relgions islam is much great more than this

Noha,
    Please don't say you are talking about Muhammad SAW because you are an Arab... say because you are a believer in Islam/ a muslim.

It does not take an Arab to know Muhammad SAW.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search