Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabiomattison Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 11:57 AM
    My arms
    Have got bigger. I have anorexia/binge purge. I am worried how the hell do I make them slim again! Perhaps its all the binging!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2011, 12:24 PM

Why is this posted under skin care?

Are your arms out of proportion to the rest of your body?

How old are you and are you under the care of a Physician?
    fabiomattison Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Sorry, I didn't know what to category to put the question under. I am 20. And yes I am. I just don't know why all of a sudden this has happened. And only my left arm is considerably bigger, like Im seeing muscle? Odd I know haha.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 29, 2011, 01:17 PM

You have an eating disorder, and that can greatly effect how you view your body. Are you the only one that thinks that your arm is large?

If you're under the care of a physician, you should talk to him/her. You should also be seeing a psychiatrist to help you deal with this disorder.

I don't feel comfortable giving weight loss advice, or whatever it is you're looking for, to someone with a very serious eating disorder. You really do need to seek professional help for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cellulite on arms [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get rid of cellulite on your arms?

My Arms and Under Arms [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm really hoping somebody can help me out with this, because I really would like to know what's going on here. First, I have really weird pimples on my arms and forearms. They aren't exactly the kind of pimples that you would get on your face like acne, but they're really tiny, sometimes get...

I need him in my arms [ 6 Answers ]

I have been going out with this guy for the past 3 yrs now ,we were getting long well with each other , use to feel as if we are the perfect couple . He's parents does not like me and my family due to religon,status . But I should mention that he even came to my parent and spokrd to them but the...

In my arms by plumb [ 7 Answers ]

I heard this song in my arms and I know who sings it but I know that they mixed it. I heard the mixed version on XM and it was awesome. How do I find the remix?

View more questions Search