Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmckenna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Removing hdd
    Any info on removing/replacing hdd on Averatec 3250 laptop?
    peterseth Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Whitch info? Buy new and replace.

Peter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hdd temp [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a DELL DIMENSION 9500. When I check with HDD HEALTH, it warns me that the drive (western digital) temp is 60 or 70 deg Celsius. It also says CRITICAL. What can I do. Is there another way to check ?

Hdd bad sectors [ 7 Answers ]

I have a hdd which got bad sectors in the beginning I cannot format the drive And if I repartition the drive during installation the operating system gives the message that my hdd is infected by virus I have scaned it with norton antivirus but still can install any windows operating system ...

Hdd crash [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals One of my hdd has crashed .so is that all the data in the hdd is lost? How can we retrive any important info from tat ? Is there any thing we can do? Is the hdd completely gone or can any one repair it?

On boot up hdd and cd not recognised [ 8 Answers ]

I was trying to reinstall my XP or run a recovery. But as soon as I boot up the PC, the bios does not recognise the hard drive and the cd drive. "primary drive not recognised. Secondary drive not recognised. It then says windows can not run recovery because the hard drive is not present. Please...

Hdd partitioned? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I have 2 hdd. One disk is drive c the other one is drive d. is this what you call partition? Can I put a password on the other drive (drive d) so I'm the only one who can access it? Thanks..

View more questions Search