Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chardel63 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Song from 70's love song do you know this?
    I am going crazy trying to find this song. I have searched and searched... pleaase help if you can. Here's what I know about it. It's a love song and I am not sure if my words are all correct but it goes like this

Cause I'm falling.. I'm fallinnnnnnnnnnn, I'm fallllllling , in love with you...
    l... life in between time your hear and now your gone away... oh I just wanted to say won't you please.. please stay... cause I'm fallllllllllling... I'm falllllllllllling... I'm falllllllllllllllllin... in love with you...

Desperate to get a answer!!
    GGooGoo83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 04:50 PM
    If you download bearshare and type in I'm Falling a lot of options come open and you might find it there?

Jan 27, 2007, 11:39 PM
    My sister found it for me! The answer is
    Falling by leblanc lenny & carr

Jan 27, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Leblanc lenny & carr---------falling:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love Song [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artist to this song The singers are man and woman Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

Country love song? [ 3 Answers ]

It sounds Like Toby Kieth but I am not sure, I cannot find it on any album, The lyrics are " the love is getting to deep"... If any one knows who and the ablum made this song, it wopuld be nice to know... It is a ballad

HELP I love this song but don't know the name [ 2 Answers ]

:( Please help me find the name of this song it's a newish one 2005 and I should know the name because its very popular at clubs. Lots of people have told me its called lets rock but every time I go to download it as lets rock it never comes up as the right one. The genre is house. I think it goes...

Song lyric began "Got a House on a hill" 70's [ 2 Answers ]

:( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?

Song title: I need your love? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me to identify the name of a dance song wich conteins the phrases: I need your love... and... sourround me with your love...

View more questions Search