Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cadie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 07:50 AM
    Will I pass
    I had a drink on Thursday night and last night with two quarts of water my urine is clear will I test positive on Monday evening.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't smoke, but I am around it regularly, my boyfriend smokes weed, and so does my family. My boyfriend tries to be slick and he'll kiss me and blow the smoke in my mouth, but I have never inhaled it, if I did it was on accident. But the last time he did that was 12 days ago, and I have a job...

Will I pass? [ 3 Answers ]

I am also on probation and have to take EtG tests. So, you are saying you drink that much on the weekends and can still pass the test? The only time I believe I have failed was when I was drinking vodka. Never do that again. But I did have 3 beers on Friday. Here is is Monday and I have to...

Pass it around [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

Will I pass ua? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.