Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy35 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2011, 06:58 AM
    Troy bilt bronco hard to stop and shift after replacing lower drive belt
    Tractor won't stop when I apply the brake, and it is difficult to shift the control lever from forward to neutral, to reverse. All else works well as before I replaced lower drive belt. What should I look for?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing lower drive belt on Troy Bilt Model Y609H. [ 5 Answers ]

Followed manual instructions exactly. Everything worked fine until I removed the electric PTO clutch. Cannot remove old belt or install new belt on the engine pulley because of three tabs around the pulley that are in the way. Tried to remove engine pulley with a wheel puller but it will not...

Troy bilt lower drive belt instalation [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get the lower drive belt around the belt keeps to get it on the crankshaft pulley?

Adjust the pto belt tension on the troy-bilt super bronco? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Troy bilt Super Bronco lawn tractor (J or T 609) I recently replaced the drive belt - which means I had to remove the cutting deck and the PTO belt. I replaced the PTO belt as well -- made sure it was the right belt (754-0497) and made sure that I followed the proper belt routing. ...

I need to put a new belt on my mower deck. It is a troy bilt super bronco. [ 4 Answers ]

I need to run a new belt on my mower deck. It is a troy bilt super bronco with a 42" deck.

Troy Bilt Super Bronco main drive [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy Bilt Super Bronco 42" deck rider, It has the veri-drive I believe it is called. Yesterday while mowing I had the drive pedal engaged and the mower just stopped and it started smoking from underneath the mower and wouldn't move in forward or reverse. It will go into gear(forw. And Rev)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.