Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 29, 2011, 04:43 AM
    Does my 2 year-old sister see's a ghost?
    I believe my sister can see a ghost because when me and my sister are home alone and its morining she's full of joy when I go to the toilet she scared she goes with me and at night she huggs me so tight and when I asked the other question about the next door she won't even touch the gate I once took her by the hand to touch the gate for a test to see and she screamed and cried that she didn't want to go why? She would go to the other next doors only not the one next to me its really strange
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 04:54 AM

Laura , you have asked 14 questions about ghosts and have received 73 answers.

Most of your questions are almost the same as this one.

What is it you are trying to find out? Or do you just like the attention you get here?

May 29, 2011, 05:02 AM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    IM serious about my sister and this ghost u have an answer or could she like prdent she's jolly good at predint HELP
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 05:29 AM

At 2 she will not pretend to be happy if she is not.

Laura ,here is something you said in one of your answers,

laura10109

Maybe try to tell your mum to get (I don't know how to say it) this christian from the chruch and scirt out the holy water and he says the things that take unknokn things away i had something ever more horrofing but i dont want to tell you and try you aAND mum sleep toghether or one of u on the floor if u wake up tell mum or she tell you and look TOGTHER that might help Good Luck hope it gets away
    Is this something you have asked about already?

Or is it something you want to find out about by asking other questions but don't want to talk about it directly?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    Laura , you have asked 14 questions about ghosts and have received 73 answers.

Most of your questions are almost the same as this one.

What is it you are trying to find out? Or do you just like the attention you get here?
    Oh yes, she gets a lot of negative attention like this one:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...-394316-3.html
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 06:01 AM

I actually think she is not old enough to put her thoughts together, is the problem, martinizing.

Tick
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 10:35 AM

I found out she's 10.

She couldn't understand a lot of what has been said to her.

I am wondering if (because of what she said in the post I quoted her on) she had something happen that she won't talk about and is trying to find out about it by all the other questions.

I tend to think it is the attention she wants but would feel horrible if it wasn't and she is really terrified of something.

When I was about that age some things happened and nobody believed me and I never felt that alone since.
    So I figure I'll stick with her for a bit longer anyway.
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    I found out she's 10.

When I was about that age some things happened and nobody believed me and I never felt that alone since.
    So I figure I'll stick with her for a bit longer anyway.
    Yes, you are doing the right thing, and I trust your judgment.

Tick
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 29, 2011, 04:41 PM
    I would be upset if my older sibling forced me to do something I didn't want to do either. She's two, you can look at them wrong and make them cry. Mine is crying right now and I know it's not from a ghost.

Martini has a very good point. Your posts are many and unusual... and I too believe you're not getting to the point. If something is really bothering you(besides your neighbors house) please get to the point and let us know. We can only help if you stop beating around the bush about it. However, if the real issue is simply this house next door and you've been feeding yourself a lot of information on the paranormal... I simply suggest you drop the subject entirely as it's obvious you're not grasping onto any real truth to it.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 30, 2011, 01:01 AM

Laura, lots of things make 2 year olds scared or upset and she isn't big enough to explain what is bothering her. You can be a lovely sister to her by giving her hugs and being kind without knowing what is making her scared. Wouldn't it be sad if she was scared for different reasons and you said something about ghosts to her and made her scared of something extra that she wasn't thinking of?

Did you know that sometimes when we are frightened that can make other people feel frightened just because we are? If you are scared of the house next door that could make your little sister feel scared too.

You seem to be very frightened about ghosts. Can you remember when this started and if something happened to make you so worried about ghosts?

May 30, 2011, 05:27 AM
    I tried telling mum but off course she's doesn't believe me alyhough I tried 7 times

May 30, 2011, 05:33 AM
    Here's the issue though... why is it so urgent for someone to believe you that a house you don't live in is haunted? You need to find something else to occupy your time with.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 30, 2011, 07:30 AM

Does your mum know you are talking to us about it Laura, and does she say that's OK?

Do you visit other internet sites to read or talk about ghosts or do you do lots of other things on the computer?

May 30, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Comment on QLP's post
    It started 2 years ago when I first moved in my house

May 30, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Comment on QLP's post
    First I thought I was imaging things but now its worse

May 30, 2011, 08:27 AM
    Laura, how is it worse? So far you seem convinced it's haunted because your balls were in the yard. What has gotten so bad in the last two years that makes you obsess over this home?

May 30, 2011, 08:32 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    I can't translate it but the balls were like in a kind of bowl I can't translate the bowl was near plastic old plates

May 30, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Even though I get cold chills when I want to set the recorder ill try to put it thid night to see if something is there I may show mum and wish to move away and plus I'm NOt trying to get attention I'm just terrified of something I don't want to tell I have chills so I just ask about the next door and so on OK?

May 30, 2011, 09:15 AM
    Even though I get cold chills when I want to set the recorder ill try to put it thid night to see if something is there I may show mum and wish to move away and plus I'm NOt trying to get attention I'm just terrified of something I don't want to tell I have chills so I just ask about the next door and so on OK?
    Well, these types of situations need specifics. Laura, nobody can help you unless you say what's really going on right now, OK? If it IS something in your own home, then that is a different situation, but you have to tell us.

May 30, 2011, 09:19 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    I can't I have CHILLS so I'm scared so no I cannot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my 9 year old seeing a ghost? [ 11 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has seen a fiqure of a man standing outside her room on 3 occasions twice in our old house and once in our new house and she is very sure it is the same man each time. Last night she saw the same fiqure again, it was standing at the top of the stairs facing towards the wall...

What should I do if my boyfriend still gets butterflies when he see's his ex [ 4 Answers ]

,he dated her for 3 years,but claims he is completely over her. We have been seeing each other for almost a year now and I'm confused how to take that

My sister and I signed a lease 1/1/08 for 1 year. At the end of the year we were bot [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I signed a 1 year lease 1/1/08. At the end of the year we were both to move out. My sister's plans fell through and she went back to the landlord and they agreed to a month to month lease. I was in no way involved in this. She has been there since but has not paid the rent for...

Early 80's TV movie about ghost of dead sister [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the jist of it. A family consisting of Mom, Dad, 2 sisters and 1 brother are in a station wagon driving along when something happens, car catches on fire, and everyone gets out except the oldest sister who was sleeping. Car explodes, sister dies. Time passes, and the ghost of sister starts...

View more questions Search