Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 30, 2011, 09:22 AM
    How can someone help you if you won't really say what is wrong? And how does saying it is the neighbors house change what you are talking about? Are you afraid something will retaliate if you talk about it? I'm sorry, I am just trying to further understand your situation here.
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 30, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    I shall only say this no more I won't add details or anything OK my books fell shelf and saw a whight thing but still its not this alought it happened ( ihad other things too )

May 30, 2011, 09:28 AM
    I can't add detail because I SHALL GET CHILLS

May 30, 2011, 09:29 AM
    Comment on QLP's post
    I told her she only told me not to say about me like my surname or anything

May 30, 2011, 09:51 AM
    Today my friend is staying over night she'll be here at 7:00 ill ask her about the next door and so on about the things that happenend in my house she said once when she wanted to see my house in novemeber 2009 and had a very bad chill when she enterted my house I didn't believe her first then 6 days later I did maybe me and my friend and not sleep tonight like we did sometimes but this we might not sleep at all

May 30, 2011, 09:54 AM
    Well, we can't really help on here unless you say what is going on. I strongly suggest you talk more with your parents about this if you are uncomfortable in your own home. Maybe the church can get involved for you... but unless you give us details on here, our hands are tied.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 30, 2011, 09:58 AM

That's good then Laura and that was great advice from your mum.

It can be hard to talk about something that scares you so much you get the chills but I'm not sure if we can help you much if you can't tell us what the problem really is.

Having your book shelves fall down must have given you a fright. I had that happen once but I'm not very good at putting shelves up and I had to get someone do a better job so they stayed up. I can't begin to think what the white thing might have been if you can't tell us more.

I guess you will have to have a think about whether you want to try and tell us a little more, even though you might get the chills. We will do all we can to try to make you feel better once you have explained. Or if you would rather not say anything but then we might not be able to help much.

Is there another grown up you can talk to about what's scaring you? Like an aunty or someone?

Sorry, I know it's hard.

May 30, 2011, 10:00 AM
    I shall tell when the chills will stop but I'm scared about the chills and 2 wweeks ago I started being scared going to the toilet I Don't want attention I just want an answer I shall tell you in my ask all the things that happened but ill tell when the horrofing chills will stop?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 30, 2011, 10:00 AM

Maybe your friend would be able to tell us a bit more if it is too hard for you. As long as that would be OK with your mum and your friend's parents.

May 30, 2011, 10:04 AM
    Laura, please don't give me RED marks the way you did. I am only trying to help with very limited information. We understand you have chills and are afraid of something... but whether that fear is rational or not we simply cannot say due to the information you have given us. If the situation is that bad, you really need to get an adult involved... for many reasons... at this point even if this DOES turn out to be a "spiritual" situation, due to your age, I doubt you have the capability of grasping the true reality of spiritual issues. We do want to help here, but are very limited to what we can really do for you.

May 30, 2011, 10:32 AM
    That sounds like a really good idea. We look forward to hearing from her.

May 31, 2011, 12:46 AM
    HI iim laura's friend GOSIA I'm on her account her mother didn't know what we found out well I let laura sleep but she kept waking up and she was sweating she had a dream about ghosts and demons well I took MY camera and set it up in the living room this morning it was horrofing I saw thin gs fallinng down and saw handprints I know itshorrid her house is haunted and yes I set lauras camera at the next door's house and I can't say first handprints then I saw a thing the things took the camers and took it outside ( I put the camera though the letter track and yes laura told me to write what happened to me while I was sleeping over nights with her well I NEVER believed in ghosts for the first sleep over at her umm house well I went to the toilet and the door was slightly closing I was horrrified my friend needs to move house but her mum doesn't believe and when we wanted to show the camers to her mum the videos were somehoe deleted by themsevles. That's all I can say and yes when I first enetered laura's house for the first time I had a very very very bad chill al over my back and had butterflies in my tummy and I know why laura can't say the things I can't say them because she wanted a test so she left a letter she told me the letter said " GHOST CAN AT LEAST GOSIA WRITE WHAT YOU DID TO ME?" an answer came it was red it said never the red writing was like blood and it took her she said about 10 minutes to take off now she has chills COLD chills when she trie to write.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 31, 2011, 01:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laura10109 View Post
    HI iim laura's friend GOSIA im on her account her mother didnt know what we found out well i let laura sleep but she kept waking up and she was sweating she had a dream about ghosts and demons well i took MY camera and set it up in the living room this morning it was horrofing i saw thin gs fallinng down and saw handprints i know itshorrid her house is haunted and yes i set lauras camera at the next door's house and i can't say first handprints then i saw a thing the things took the camers and took it outside ( i put the camera though the letter track and yes laura told me to write what happened to me while i was sleeping over nights with her well i NEVER belived in ghosts for the first sleep over at her umm house well i went to the toilet and the door was slightly closing i was horrrified my friend needs to move house but her mum doesnt belive and when we wanted to show the camers to her mum the videos were somehoe deleted by themsevles. thats all i can say and yes when i first enetered laura's house for the first time i had a very very very bad chill al over my back and had butterflies in my tummy and i know why laura can't say the things i can't say them becuase she wanted a test so she left a letter she told me the letter said " GHOST CAN AT LEAST GOSIA WRITE WHAT YOU DID TO ME?" an answer came it was red it said never the red writing was like blood and it took her she said about 10 minutes to take off now she has chills COLD chills when she trie to write.

This post is one long sentence.
    When you write without punctuation and breaking things up into paragraphs it becomes hard to read and even harder to understand.

I do not know what you are trying tell us.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 31, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laura10109 View Post
    Has Gosia told you what happened to her? Becuase i really need help i can't belive what i saw.
    What did you see?

May 31, 2011, 07:06 AM
    I don't think WE can believe what you guys saw because you write very very poorly. I'm trying to be sensitive about this, but it is very hard to understand what you girls are saying simply because the grammar and punctuation is so poor. Please try to calm down and possibly REWRITE Gosia's message. Try and be clear and specific and break it up into sentences. I understand you girls are young, but surely you have been taught to write properly by this age? We do want to help you here, however, we are being extremely limited with what you are typing to us. Thank you for your understanding...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 31, 2011, 10:48 AM

She is 10. She posts on the legal boards and just about everywhere else. She is looking for attention. Despite being warned she is posting answers like "I dunno" and "Laura is still sleeping."

Unnecessary and this is not a chat board.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2011, 11:08 AM

I am a moderator, and have issued you a warning for various violations of the site rules.

In most this is not a chat site, so please do not treat it as such. Next so you are 10, my 10 year old can write and talk as clearly as I can on most issues. So while we will give you some slack for age, we do expect it to be written to at least your age.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 31, 2011, 11:17 AM

And how would it be if the "friend" would open her OWN account - they are free and it would be a lot less confusing.

And how old is the "friend"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my 9 year old seeing a ghost? [ 11 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has seen a fiqure of a man standing outside her room on 3 occasions twice in our old house and once in our new house and she is very sure it is the same man each time. Last night she saw the same fiqure again, it was standing at the top of the stairs facing towards the wall...

What should I do if my boyfriend still gets butterflies when he see's his ex [ 4 Answers ]

,he dated her for 3 years,but claims he is completely over her. We have been seeing each other for almost a year now and I'm confused how to take that

My sister and I signed a lease 1/1/08 for 1 year. At the end of the year we were bot [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I signed a 1 year lease 1/1/08. At the end of the year we were both to move out. My sister's plans fell through and she went back to the landlord and they agreed to a month to month lease. I was in no way involved in this. She has been there since but has not paid the rent for...

Early 80's TV movie about ghost of dead sister [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the jist of it. A family consisting of Mom, Dad, 2 sisters and 1 brother are in a station wagon driving along when something happens, car catches on fire, and everyone gets out except the oldest sister who was sleeping. Car explodes, sister dies. Time passes, and the ghost of sister starts...

View more questions Search