Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MCSTRIKE Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Want to ask someone out I met online
    Hi the other day I was a little bored so I decided to go on this website and seen someone in the area that I live in on there so I sent her a message we got talking on msn and she seemed a really nice girl. I was talking to someone I work with and he said he kind of knows her as he was at a party and lost his mobile and she gave it him back, for someone to do this it seems like she is a honest and decent person and I would really like to get to know ask her if she is interested in meeting eventually.

1 Do you it is OK to do this?

2 How long should I wait until I ask her if she would like to meet up?
    HellHound82 Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 21, 2009, 10:32 PM

Why wait, there is nothing wrong with that, my mom and stepdad met online...
    dorky Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2009, 07:15 AM

There's nothing wrong with meeting up! Go ask her! ;) why wait? Good luck
    megemeg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 06:02 PM

I'm sorry but I disagree never meet up with someone online a big NO
    Anyone can lie over the interenet
    TheLastChance89 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2009, 10:05 PM

I'd say asking her to see a movie or go to dinner would be better.. But I like to talk to them on the phone first.. It's a little easier to figure out what someone is meaning if you can hear their voice. A public meeting place would be a good idea. I wouldn't take her to your house until you know her better.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 05:27 AM

This is a really old post... January 27, 2007... so he prob either met this girl already, or dropped the whole idea... either way its over 2.5 years old ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have never met my mother [ 12 Answers ]

I have been searching for my mother since I was 21 years old. I am now almost 31 and all I have found out was her name and date she married my dad and how old she was when she married my dad. I was not adopted. My dad raised me. For some reason my dad would not tell me anything about her and now he...

Right dosage for MET tathione [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what's the right dosage (MET tathione) for me? I weigh around 120 pounds.. I have fair skin but I want fairer skin so I was thinking of taking 1000 mg/day for faster results. Would that be fine?

Met this girl... [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl and we both really enjoyed being in each other's company.now the thing is she gave me her e-mail address and requested that I mail her.my beef is because I was so interesting on the first day and want to date her, I do not know exactly what to write.I want to be as simple...

This Guy I met [ 10 Answers ]

I decided to move, and pack all my stuff up and leave. So I did. I went to go visit my little sister who lives a few hours from where I live and in another state.. We have different parents... shes like my adopted sister... anyways on with the story... I went to go visit her and I have always...

Just met [ 1 Answers ]

I met a man about a month ago we hit it off right away and were seeing each other almost everyday, and talking a few times a day. He seemed as into me as I was him. We ran into an exgirlfriend of his, someone he just broke us with a couple of months before meeting me. She told him she wanted to...

View more questions Search