Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RITESH007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 10:14 PM
    Increase height after 20?
    I am 22year old my height is 5"1. So can you tell me some idea or option to increase height.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 02:52 AM

You height, at 22, is probably predicated on your genes. At 22, your height is just about what it will always be. Nothing much you can do but wear a shoe with a higher heel.

Tick
    kerryj2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 02:52 AM
    Nothing you can do about it. Sorry.
    TheEcoMum Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 05:57 AM
    Unfortunately, the guys are right - not a lot can be done.

There are a few cases of late growth spurts (like Tony Robbins for example) however it turns out they had piturity gland tumours which increased the amount of growth hormones released.

Short of contracting that yourself (which you don't want) you're unfortunately probably not able to do much about it. Vertical stripes are your friend, as are long lean lines of clothing & heels.

Sorry couldn't be much more help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

How to increase height [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My age is 28 years and height is 5.7". I want to increase my height. What should I suppose to do? Please suggest. Regards, Atulghz_fine

Does height really increase after 20 [ 13 Answers ]

Does height really increase after 20 yrs of age by yoga and other exercises , if yes then how much, does anybody has exact proof or any idea who's increases his/her height after their teen age by exercisin:confused:

To increase my height [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 year old female... my height is 4'10 and I my weight is under 40kg... I really feel sad about ths please help me to improve my height... dont suggest pills or some feet pads... can skipping help me to improve my height at ths age ? PLEASE HELP ME!

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

View more questions Search