Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meganclare_Salmanela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Math Coursework!
    Kay... this sounds stupid..

but how do work out random on a calculator?

if I want to select 55 words out of a article with 562
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 27, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Most scientific calculaters have a Random button, normally called RDM or similar.
    Basic ones don't have this function.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math coursework [ 3 Answers ]

the equation I'm given is x*x=x+x+x+x pleasehelp asap I just don't get how u get a soulution to it as there are no numbers to start with :confused: thanks to all that try and help :P

Coursework for my GCSE's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm doing some coursework for my GCSE's at the moment and I was wondering if you could send me a detailed summary about the resistance in a wire when the length is changed. I already know that resistance doubles etc. but is there anything else? Please HELP!!

Urgent help on coursework on fixed area tubes [ 1 Answers ]

The coursework topic is : INVESTIGATE THE VOLUME OF OPEN ENDED TUBES WHICH CAN BE MADE FROM A PIECE OF CARD WITH A FIXED AREA OF 1,200 SQ. CM. I do not have any idea where or how to start and end my coursework on the above topic. Can someone please let me before Friday 25 November 2005?

Math help [ 4 Answers ]

x : x + 15 = 7:12<<<< solve for x this is properties of proportions 2x-3 is to 3 as 1 - x is to 5<<<< I have no idea p varies directly as the square of r, if p = 64, r=4, and r= 3 , find the value of p1 The volume of gas varies inversely as the pressure, if v = 100 , p= 76 , and p1= 38...

View more questions Search