Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

May 28, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Where to open our restaurant?
    My husband and I want to open a new restaurant/bar/nightclub. We are from the Central Coast (Pismo Beach area) but currently live in the bay area (Walnut Creek). We aren't sure if we should move back and open a restaurant there since there will be nothing like it, and risk not having a good flow of people during the winter, or open it up here where these kind of restaurants are more popular and people like to go out all year. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. Also if there is a way for me to look up how well restaurants do here in the bay area compaired to the central coast.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2011, 01:32 PM

Go the reference desk at your public library and ask these questions. The reference people have many resources for you to compare geographical areas, population trends, etc. Ask for "moving to" information also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

I made a port for a game and I checked to see if it was open. It wasn't how do I open [ 5 Answers ]

I watched a vid on how to make it and when he checked his it was open but mine is closed

I have a mueller climatrol furnace and the gas valve won't open or stay open. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a mueller climatrol furnace in which the gas valve won't open or stay open. We think it is electrical problem. Back in the summer, my air went out and a friend did wiring to bypass so the air would work for time being. At that time, before the bypassing to get air to work, the heat...

I want to open a bar and restaurant, what and all I have to do [ 2 Answers ]

Hello sir/madam, I wish to open a bar and restaurent in my native place, for this to whom and all should I contact to get license? What will be the process that has to be followed to setup my business, approximately how much can it cost? Please help me in this.. Thanks in advance, Prashant

View more questions Search