Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diogo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2004, 09:27 AM
    Portuguese Passport
    I am Portuguese Bilhete de Identidade (B.I.) holder and would like to collect my Portuguese passport from the Portuguese Embassy in London.

I just want to know if this is possible as I will be in UK shortly on a holiday.

Please. Advise.

Diogo Rodrigues
    Melissa Teixeira Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2004, 09:35 AM
    Portuguese passport
    I recently got my new Portuguese passport from the London Consulate and it took 3 weeks to process. Before that I had to wait 2 months for a new ID card before applyign for my passport. But you will have to register at the Consulate before being able to apply for a new passport. You will also need to contact them to make an appointment which can take a while to get one. They don't normally help people on arrival.
    lana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2005, 01:28 PM
    Portuguese Bilhete de Identidade (B.I.)
    Hi
    Just wanted to know, how you got your Portuguese Bilhete de Identidade (B.I.) . I was born in goa 1959, and have applied, but the proceedures seem to take so long.
    Could you please let me know how you got yours.
    Thanks
    joannashing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2005, 05:41 PM
    Renewal Of Passport
    Hi my boyfriend is from macau and he has a portuguese passport. He has lived in scotland for 5 years now working. The passport has been expired for about 2 years now and we have not had the time to go to london to renew his passpert. Can anyone tell me how I should go about to renew it and if it is renewable or not. Also what I would need to bring with me to london. Thankn you very much!
    joannashing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 04:02 PM
    Birth certificate this time
    I need to hurry to get a new birth certificate for my boyfriend in 3 weeks. As I said he is chinese from macau but needs to go to get his passport renewed in the consulate in london. Can anyone tell me how to get one? All the website I have been to are portuguese but I don't understand any of it!~
    Please help!
    LACMAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 11:48 AM
    Re Issu Of My Portuguese Passport
    My Portuguese Passport Is Due To Expierd On 6-6-2006.what I Have To Do To Reissue Of My Passport.
    deelip_gonsavi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 06:36 AM
    My dad is born in 1959 so is there a need of bilhete de identidade to submit as my dad does not have it?
    kenop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 10:55 PM
    I hold a portuguese passport which has not got the biometric feature. How can I get the new one which has got the biometric feature
    piyaferns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Can anyone help me to know what is bilhete de identidade (B.I.) means. My father was born in 1937 & mother in the year 1947 both born in goa. My father expired in 2006. Can I or my mother apply for portuguese passport now. Please need kind help & urgent request from all the knowledgeable people. How to get BI.
    Olavo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 07:15 AM
    Hi I want to apply for billet de identidade
    Can you let me know how and were can I apply
    gaby1985 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 03:24 AM
    =
    If u want to apply for the birth certificate you have to write to portugael to request for one, u have tos end a copy of the old one cz it has the number. Write a letter and tell them what you want, send 30 euros and you u want to aply for the new id card you have to send an email to the portuguese consulate in london. They will send you an form to fill in, fill it in and send it back. It could take up to two months for an appointment unless u want an urgent one, tell them urgent.
    gaby1985 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Comment on Olavo's post
    If u want to apply for the birth certificate you have to write to portugael to request for one, u have tos end a copy of the old one cz it has the number. Write a letter and tell them what you want, send 30 euros and you u want to aply for the new id card you have to send an email to the portuguese consulate in london. They will send you an form to fill in, fill it in and send it back. It could take up to two months for an appointment unless u want an urgent one, tell them urgent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am writing this mail on behalf of one of my friend in the states. He is a goan by origin and was interested in having a portuguese passport. He is ready to come to portugal. Can you please let me know the contact details of some of the reputed attorneys in portugal who will help him in the...

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wanting to apply for a Portuguese passport as my father was half Portuguese and my Grandmother fully! Both of whom are deceased now! I know that I need a birth certificate to show proof of identity to claim a Portuguese passport, however, my dads says nothing about my mother...

Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 32 year old Australian born Goan Indian and wonder if I would be eligible for a Portuguese passport. My mother was born in Goa in 1935 and emigrated to Australia in 1970. She is now an Australian citizen and resides in Western Australia. My father was born in Pune in India in...

Portuguese Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am studying in the Uk, and I am seeking information on how to apply for a Portugueses passport.Although I wasn't born in India, I am of goan origin, holding an Indian passport. My father was born in Mumba,I but his father was born in Goa before 1961. My mother was born abroad but her mother was...

Portuguese Passport [ 3 Answers ]

A friend's father was born in Portugal and he was born in South Africa, would the friend qualify for a Portuguese passport and if so what would he need to get and do to apply for the passport.

View more questions Search