Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chippy18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Thesis title... help!!
    I am in my thesis writing this coming semester in my masters in Business Administration. It is required that are thesis would be business related. I am in the hospitality industry. My passion is on foods. I still can't decide on what will be mt thesis all about. I need to come up with 5 proposed titles for my thesis. I am thinking of doing Cassava Flour as alternative for flour in making breads, because flour is very high in the market.

Please help!

Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2011, 06:16 AM

Does it have to be about foods per se, or can it be about how foods are included our daily lives?

The composition of school lunches and breakfasts are hot topics in Chicago.

“The Selection/Rejection of Meal Components in School Lunch”

“The Effectiveness of a School-Based Nutrition Education Intervention to Promote Improvements in Fruit and Vegetable Knowledge, Attitudes, and Food Choice Behaviors Among Elementary Age Children”

Food allergies are a hot topic -- gluten-free, peanut-free, lactose-free, etc.

Public education is needed regarding nutrition; poor choices are made at the grocery store.

Working mothers leave families at home to improvise mealtimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best thesis title [ 15 Answers ]

What is the best thesis title in the field of business? Kindly help me

Kinds of thesis title [ 7 Answers ]

I need thesis title

Hi can you help me formulate a title in thesis about management? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi can you help me formulate a title in thesis about management particularly in marketing strategies or leadership, I was having a hard time making title.. can you help me please? Thanks in advance!

Any comments on my title and its thesis? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , any comments on my title and its thesis? Project title: An environmental management plan for the lower liesbeek (ll) Thesis: In order to achieve a sustainably working park there is a need to strategically manage the two rivers urban park (trup) in a holistic and integrated manner,...

View more questions Search