Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veveve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Is Oklahoma financing company real?
    Is Oklahoma financing Co. a real company?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 27, 2011, 09:53 AM

Hello v:

I can't find anything about them... Doesn't look real to me... Do you want to tell me WHY you're asking??

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2011, 07:48 PM

What type of great rich quick scheme are they offering you, I ask this since you seem to feel they are not honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real company or fake? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't find out is this REAL company or FAKE?? If you know anything about this company, please help me?? No saberlo es esta compañía Verdadero o Falso?? Si usted sabe algo acerca de esta Por favor ayudarme?? http://kyramexusa.com/

I have a citifinancial loan and my car is financed through a financing company.. [ 1 Answers ]

But I am already struggling to pay my bills, and, as a single mother of two children, I make only one paycheque and little child support - My bills are more than I make! I have a citifinancial loan and my car is financed through a financing company.. but I have heard you can't Bankrupt financing...

Is try us international company real [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find out the company TRY US INTERNATIONAL is real?

Owner financing real estate [ 2 Answers ]

I own a mobile home and I want to owner finance it. How do I determine the amount of interest to charge and do I need an attorney since the property will legally still be in my name.. can I demand that tenant insurance is maintained even though I will have property insurance?

View more questions Search