Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

May 27, 2011, 03:26 AM
    Acne help please
    Hey! Please help me! I really need help
    I have really bad acne on my forehead. I'm 12 years old... turning 13 soon! Its kind of spreading down to my cheeks a bit... its spreading..! Um there's like 4 pimples on my nose. 3 pimples on my chin. And a few random ones on my cheeks. I hate this! I've had pimples/acne for a few months now. I use neutorgena (deep clean) cleanser.. now it ran out so I'm using mentholatum. And aqua defnese tonerr from garnier. And then Tea tree acne medication from Thursday plantation. I'm so scared please help me. I live in shanghai, china right now so please recommend medications.. but most aren't sold here! Im drinking a lot of water. My diet.. well... I can't really control that. Lets just say IM CUTTING DOWN... but yes.. the diet isn't that good. I excerises.. once a week? Like for 1 hr walking? I don't touch my face or anything
    my mum said if I ate tomatoes it'll go away is that true? Also, I'm now after cleansering my face.. I put idoized salt in a bowl with hot water and put it on my face. Once a day
    will that work?
    please help me! What foods help acne? What foods should I stay off? Please recommend some cleansers and scrubs and brands. Oh I hve OILY skin. I can't see a dermatologist either so don't say that please.
    please help me! Give me tips please!! How do I get rid of it REALLY FAST..
    thanks xx

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Acne [ 6 Answers ]

I have some questions regarding my skin uhmm because lately should I call some acne is appear or popping out in my back shoulders and I'm bother with it... what are some medicated treatment that I can buy them ocer the counter products to remove them.. Hope to hear from you guys out there...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

What to do about acne [ 8 Answers ]

I have three BIG bumps on my face and I want to dry them up as soon as possible. I hear lemon is a natural antibacteral agent. Does anyone know of any face mask recipes I can use ?

Acne help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im 17 and I get bad Ance, I have tried most if not all of the over the counter items but Nothing really seems to work and Im going crazy please help:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search